Year 1 In-Person *please note* the in-person program is not being offered for 2020/2021
Spend a year cultivating spiritual and energetic care, supported by people who strive to live in harmony with the cycles of nature.
- Immerse yourself into sacred living, an animistic, non-religious, spiritually connected 'shamanic' way of being
- Explore the medicine of consciously moving through the medicine wheel of the seasons, the moon, your cultural heritage and of your body
- Attend 4 full ceremonial weekends at "The Sanctuary" near Palm Beach in Powell River for journey circles, sacred fires, initiatory experiences, hands-on creative projects and to tend to deeply healing personal work
- Our community stays connected between gatherings with monthly group video calls, a private facebook group, and a course discussion forum to share, ask questions, and receive support while members dive into a formal, comprehensive and immersive process delivered online.
- Receive 3 one on one 'shamanic' healing sessions (distance or in-person as able)
- Experience direct access to "hidden" support and wisdom, facilitate mindfulness, and greater life purpose
- Establish a routine of energetic & spiritual care and maintenance
- Develop your relationship with the land you live on, bringing balance & healing to yourself, your community and the earth
- Discover traditions from your cultural heritage and learn how to bring them into your practice
- Engage in online guidance and support
- Cultivate the discipline necessary to co-create your life, bringing internal healing work out into ordinary life