An Initiatory Experience
It is my belief that we are in a time where returning to reverence is more important than ever. Reconnecting to the natural world around us, rekindling our faith, reestablishing trust in our personal inner wisdom, and re-membering ways and tools that help us orient and anchor into deeper truths during these complex times - is a balm to our soul. This immersive container for diving into our work is one of the ways I've been shown by Spirit to support our pathfinding back to living in right relationship with the world and each other.
R2R Alumni will tell you that while I am a gentle facilitator, this program is for those who are truly ready to dedicate to the cultivation of a deep spiritual practice. By the nature of this work, you will be challenged and tested as we heal old wounds and shift out of stale patterns. My aim is to compassionately and steadfastly call you forward through to integration and witness the beautiful strength that emerges.
This program is designed to meet each member where they are at - from new to spiritual tending to seasoned practitioners.
This year long immersion programs are best suited for:
- those with a high level of dedication to developing a spiritual practice that feels personally meaningful
- can navigate facebook, video calls, and the internet with ease
- are willing to see this initiatory experience through inevitable changes and challenges into the integration phases
- enjoy working independently as well as cultivating a close knit online community
- truly desire self empowerment rather than a certificate
- are willing to balance "beginner mind" with honouring your inherent natural wisdoms
- understand this is a year long commitment with potential for either re-immersing or deepening with a 2nd year program focused more on bringing your healing work into the community
Registration opens June 1st each year, with a start date of October 1st.
Detailed information can be found throughout these pages and I am available for all questions. Applicants will move through a series of steps to help ensure this program is a good fit and establish a supportive working relationship before we begin. If you would like to chat with an Alumni, this is easily arranged.
Is the Return to Reverence Immersion for you?