Financial Agreement - Year 2 Immersion
- A non refundable application fee $50 is required upon application submission and must be paid before the Interview which takes place between September 15 and December 1. This may be paid by etransfer or PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The financial commitment for the full year is $4,200 Canadian and is due on, or before, January 1st.
Payment instalments of $350 per month will be accepted via email transfer or PayPal with proof an automatic monthly payment plan has been established (screenshot of pre-authorized payment via financial institution or paypal) before January 1st.
Any remaining balance becomes immediately due should you choose to discontinue the Immersion program or if 2 payments are missed
- $450 fee for the Vision Quest is due on, or before, July 15th.
If final preparation requirements are not met for experiencing the Vision Quest - the fee will not be returned to you. You will however be reimbursed the Vision Quest amount paid should unforeseen emergency prevent your attendance.
- Travel to The Sanctuary to attend the 3 ceremonial gatherings & Vision Quest, and associated accommodation costs are not included in this financial exchange. (Onsite Tenting space during the Summer may be possible)
Any additional costs associated with your choice of 3+ hours per month of "Energy Body Movement" (such as Dance, Yoga, Sweat Lodges or Tai Chi) are also not included.
- Due to the nature of the program your space can not be filled by a new participant after the immersion has begun. No refunds will be offered should a member choose not to complete the year, however the written and audio content will continue to be delivered as long as the account is in good standing.
- In certain situations a spot may be held in trust the following year.