Online & In-Person
One of the intentions behind these programs is to offer a safe, well held, connected community available to us while we move through our personal healing, growth, learning, and integration. To facilitate connection between like minded R2R members, there are 5 touchstones to support you.
- Private Return to Reverence Facebook Group - this group is comprised of current and alumni members of both Years 1 & 2, Online & In-Person, as well as those taking the Self-Paced Wisdom Program. This space is perfect for sharing experiences, asking questions, finding a study buddy, periodically making monthly submissions, and forming friendships with those you may resonate with.
- Each month we have video calls to connect, ask questions, and get to know each other.
- Discussion Forum within the Thinkifc Platform - within the online content delivery platform itself there is a discussion forum great for posing a question directly related to the content. Questions posed there, along with their replies, will be seen by current and future members. This is a fantastic way to support other members who, like you, may have the same question!
- Online events hosted by 3 Fold Balance (that's me!) there are monthly online journey circles that closely follow the immersion program, periodic coordinated tending to the earth, disaster sites, or global situations are also offered.
- Gatherings in Powell River at The Sanctuary - each of the in-person groups have 4 gatherings times per year. However, you are welcome to attend any other community event offered. A very experiential and hands-on experience intended to be both ceremonial and allow for decompression. This allows for more opportunities to meet as well as open to a greater community.